Thursday 3 May 2012

Revlon nail polish in Minted

A week ago there was a sale (20% off Revlon) at my local drugstore and i got their nail polish in Minted!
My first impression was that it's EXTREMELY pretty! I'm now IN LOVE with this nail polish :)
 
First of all, i found it really easy to apply, the brush isn't too small or too big, i like it.
Some people say that it's sheer but i applied two coats only and it looked super opaque! I only had it on for 2-3 days because i wanted to try other nail polishes too, but i don't think it would've lasted much longer.
Plus, it's pretty much an exact dupe for China Glaze in Re-fresh mint , only it's a lot cheaper :)
I'm going to be wearing this ALL THE TIME this spring and summer (mostly spring)


* * * * * stars for this polish!Loving it ;)

What mint polishes are you going to be rockin' this spring?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment